Monday, April 7, 2008

only for you jody...

tag #1

rules:
a) each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
b) at the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blogs, leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog

1. i'm a big nascar fan. i'm not kidding. and free fries at arby's when matt kenseth wins!
2. i can polish off an entire batch of chocolate chip cookie dough within a day or two
3. i'm not a pet lover. my goal is to never ever own a pet. (sorry colby!)
4. i have attended almost every college in the state of utah (five of them anyway)
5. i didn't kiss a boy until i was 18 years old. that's right...18!
6. i have an ocd problem. seriously. i can't sleep at night if there are dishes in the sink. but seriously.

i'm only tagging one person- my friend jenny s!

6 comments:

Clarke and Kamie said...

I love the comment about the dishes. I have gotten worse the older I get...I can't sleep if the house is a mess--it drives me insane.

Hess Fam said...

Colby Zobell! Holy Cow!! How the heck are you? Isn't this blogging so much fun? I love seeing what everyone is up to. What are you guys doing in Arizona? Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. I totally see you in her. So how is life what are you up to? I would love an update! Hope to hear from you, Brandi

Emily said...

NASCAR Larsen?! You are an undercover redneck! I knew everything else, especially since I attended some of those colleges with you and helped finish off my share of cookie dough (and brownie mix). Maybe we can get a two-for-one deal on some OCD counseling? Love you! ;)

Zobell Fam said...

I am so proud of you emily!! There are actually words on your blog....Oh and it looks like we should be more like sisters not in-laws we have ALOT in common!! Luv ya!

Falcon Family said...

The Nascar thing I would have never guessed. And I never knew you never kissed a boy until you were 18. Good for you. I can understand the dog thing. I love dogs but not sure I ever want one of my own. If it was my husbands choice we would have a cow.

elonna said...

Okay so most of this wasn't a surprise, but I never knew you even knew what Nascar was :) Is this something that Colby got you into? I think I have gotten less OCD on the dishes and a clean house. I guess that is what comes a long with having 3 boys that make messes all the time. ---I don't clean my pots and pans before I sit down to eat anymore!